My name is Andrea. I once liked my name, but people ruined it for me. No, I'm not a hipster.
Song of the Day:
Pink Floyd - Vegetable Man (unreleased)
Hey, it’s one of the gems from the Syd era! Just months before he went completely crazy. Yeah… :<
Lots of nice word play in the song, anyway.
yknow when you care about someone and want to talk to them and want to like their personal posts to show that u feel them but you feel like youre already bothering them so youre just like nah
Isn’t it relaxing?
Just seeing the snow quietly flow down, makes you calm.
This is so perfect I want to cry
This is so relaxing to watch
There could be a dead body under that snow and no one would ever know.
oh, there you are Tumblr.
- 1: Top 10 favorite songs of all time
- 2: Top 10 favorite songs at the moment
- 3: Top 5 albums of all time
- 4: Top 5 albums at the moment
- 5: Top 10 favorite bands of all time
- 6: Top 10 favorite bands at the moment
- 7: Top 5 favorite male vocalists
- 8: Top 5 favorite female vocalists
- 9: Top 3 genres
- 10: 3 songs that make you happy
- 11: 3 songs that make you sad
- 12: 3 songs that make you nostalgic
- 13: 3 songs that make you energetic
- 14: 3 songs that make you calm
- 15: 1st song you remember falling in love with
- 16: 2 songs that hold meaning for you
- 17: 1st band you remember being a fan of
- 18: 1st vocalist (M or F) you remember being a fan of
- 19: A song you hate
- 20: A band/artist you used to love and are now embarrassed about
- 21: Oldest record you own
- 22: Newest record you own
- 23: How often do you buy music (irl)?
- 24: Least favored genre of music
- 25: Name one American band/artist you like
- 26: Name one English band/artist you like
- 27: Name one band/artist you like of which nationality is neither American or English
- 28: Favorite soundtrack
- 29: A song that reminds you of a loved one
- 30: A song that best describes you
- 31: A song you'd like to marry on
- 32: A song you'd prefer for your funeral
- 33: Most unknown song you like
- 34: Most unknown band/artist you like
- 35: Favorite vocalist
- 36: Favorite guitarist
- 37: Favorite bassist
- 38: Favorite drummer
- 39: The toughest band/artist you like
- 40: The softest band/artist you like
- 41: Top 5 songs of which lyrics you like
- 42: Top 3 instrumental songs
- 43: Ever kissed on a song? If yes, which one?
- 44: Ever had sex on a song? If yes, which one?
- 45: Ever cried on a song? If yes, which one?
- 46: A song you can't take seriously
- 47: Which bands/artist were mostly played during your childhood (by your parents?)?
- 48: How important is music to you?
- 49: Would you like to be a part of the music industry?
- 50: Something you like and something you despise in music these days
- 51: Do you listen to old music? If so, 5 favorite bands/artist
- 52: Do you own any band merchandise? If so, what and of which bands?
- 53: Do you have tattoos related to bands/artists?
- 54: Which bands/artists have you seen LIVE?
- 55: Best performance you've ever been to?
- 56: Tell me something, anything, personal about you and a song/band/album
- 57: Is your music taste famliar to your best friend's? If no, what do they listen to?
- 58: Do you judge people based on their music preferences?
- 59: Bands/artists you still wish to see LIVE?
- 60: Put your music-player on shuffle and write down the first 20 songs (no skipping, be honest)
- 1: Close your eyes and think of five things that make you smile when you think about them. What are they?
- 2: If your house was on fire and you had sixty seconds to leave, what would you take with you?
- 3: When you're alone in the middle of the night and you can't quite get to sleep, what do you think about? "Going to sleep" doesn't count.
- 4: What is love to you?
- 5: What is the opposite of love?
- 6: Is it possible to love someone if you don't love yourself?
- 7: Do you believe mutual attraction based on mutual hatred is possible?
- 8: Is it better to have something amazing and lose it or to never have had it to begin with?
- 9: Do you focus more on the past, the present, or the future?
- 10: Do you judge people for what they wear or how they express themselves?
- 11: Do you believe in individuals over generalisations?
- 12: When you're very scared or worried, what do you think about or do to help you feel better?
- 13: How do you feel about what happens after death?
- 14: Would you rather live a hedonistic life full of good things that make you feel good even if they're bad for you, or a healthy life centered around treating your body like a sacred temple and watching your health as closely as possible? Or do you not care either way?
- 15: Do you think you can tell a lot about a person from the way they express themselves or answer questions like these?
- 16: Do you have any special or magical memories you'll always have with you?
- 17: How would you define yourself, without saying your name or giving a physical description of yourself or your obvious personality?
- 18: When do you feel truly at peace?
- 19: Do you like having your worldview or opinions challenged or questioned?
- 20: Do you believe happiness can exist without sadness?
- 21: Is there a reason for existence?
- 22: Do you think the world existed before you did?
- 23: Do you believe people need breaks from each other, even if they're deeply in love?
- 24: What do you find most beautiful in people?
- 25: Do you take questions like these literally or pick up on what they really mean?